About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

2.13.2006

Finally

Ok...so I know that I haven't updated in a while. I slacked off last week and it felt good!!

This weekend was great. We saw Karl & Kat Friday night, and had a good time catching up. Saturday...we went to the grocery and rented some movies. We got Red Eye and 4 Brothers, both were pretty good. Sunday we went to church, which is like 5 miles south of our apartment. There was like 3 inches of snow there and nothing at our house. We ended up being late b/c we got off the interstate and there was about 12-15 cars that had slid b/c of the ice. It was weird that we didn't have any at the apt.

Anyway, it was a good and relaxing weekend. I will try to keep up with the updates this week.

Pictures to come later - computer is being stupid!

No comments: