About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

2.17.2006

Busy weekend

Today - leave for Jackson, TN - it would be homecoming at UNION. Yahoo for seeing old friends!!

Saturday - more homecoming activities - then drive to Hendersonville.

Sunday - Matt (my brother) is playing baseball in the 30 degree weather and ice and snow. Guess who is going to be there - yes me and John like a bunch of idiots. The things you do for family.

Monday - WE ARE OFF WORK!!! YIPPPPPEEEEEE!! Hang out with some family and friends in Hendersonville and then head back to the LOU.

We have a lot to do and quite a bit of driving, but it will be wonderful. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

3 comments:

katandkarl said...

sounds like FUN! be safe driving and have a wonderful weekend! love you both!

the gloria family said...

take lots of pictures and have fun!

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! Can't wait to see you guys!! If I can just make it through the next 6 hours of work....ahhhggggaaaahhhhh!