About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

2.05.2010

Our days...

I just thought that I would put some pics up from the past few days. I am trying to enjoy my last couple of weeks at home with Kelsey. We found a sitter!!!! Yippeee!!! An older lady who will only be watching Kelsey. We are lucky!


Kelsey loves playing on her play mat.



Just hanging out in our PJs



So alert and aware of what is going on around her now.



Our burrito baby. She has to be wrapped up to sleep b/c she moves around too much and wakes herself up. :-)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: