About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

2.09.2010

All Smiles

Kelsey is such a happy little girl (unless she is hungry or tired). I never fully understood what it meant to see your little one smile/laugh at you until this. I can't get enough!!





We are heading to Little Rock this weekend. We are flying with Kelsey, so say a little prayer for us. I think she will be fine, but you never know. It is only a 45 min flight so it won't be too bad. There are lots of people waiting to meet our little girl there. Then next week...I am back to work. :-( So we are trying to get all the time we can just hanging out this week and making sure that everything is ready for daycare. I am sure there is something I will forget.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Summer said...

There's nothing better than those sweet smiles! She's just so beautiful Leslie!