About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

10.20.2009

Shower w/ the 6 & Moms....

There are 6 of us from high school that still somehow have managed to keep up with each other. Showers, wedding or baby, seem to be our specialty for each other. Here is what they all did for me! I LOVE YOU GIRLS and wish that we got to see each other more. (Pictures will be in multiple posts)



The food table w/ a handmade banner with Kelsey Lynn on it and a quilt that Jennifer made....so adorable!!!



This shows the quilt a little better and the cute invites.



Yummy cake!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: