About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

10.30.2009

Happy Halloween!!!

We were able to dress up today at work. Basically I wanted to be as comfortable as possible. I decided to go with just black yoga pants and an orange shirt. As I was walking out the door...this idea came to me and I grabbed some scrapbook paper. The baby belly pumpkin was a big hit and got lots of laughs.

Today marks 38 weeks...that leaves on TWO left until our due date. I can't believe it. As of Sunday (November 1st) we will be able to say we will have a baby THIS month. WOW...our little girl will be here before we know it. :-)
Posted by Picasa