About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

1.04.2009

Reynolds Christmas

Christmas morning everyone on my Dad's side gets up and heads to Granny and Popa's. It is great...b/c we all go in our p.j.s and/or sweats and just relax all day. Click on the collage to enlarge.


1. Popa opening his gifts.
2. My dad kicking my brother's butt.
3. John playing with Eli's Elmo Live
4. Granny opening her ornament from Tiffany's. She was beyond excited.
5. Eli...the center of attention all day....but he is pretty cute.
6. Eli opening his UT ball and bat!!!
7. Eli again. :-)
8. Eli telling his Daddy to put his new Power Wheels together NOW.
9. Me and Taylor.

Such a busy and wonderful Christmas....more from our trip still to follow!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: