About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

1.01.2009

Christmas Eve w/ the McDaniels

We always spend Christmas Eve w/ my Mom's family....we all go to the church service together and then to my aunt and uncle's for YUMMY food and gifts. This year was no different and we had so much fun spending time with family!!!


Emma opening her Taylor Swift doll.

The whole family after gifts.

Dad, Mom, Matthew, Me & John. Aren't we a cute family!!


Just us

Megan, me & Molly...I think we do this photo every year! I miss them!

Me and Bubba

No comments: