About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

12.14.2008

New York Day Three

John, Elaine and I @ the tree in front of the New York Stock Exchange
So this is what we did.....

1. Battery Park
2. Ferry to Ellis Island (passing the Statue of Liberty) - tour & lunch (Leslie got food poisoning)
3. Fancis Tavern
4. Scottrade on Wall Street (just happened to pass it while in the Financial District)
5. View of the NYSE
6. Federal Hall - George Washington was inaugurated here and the Bible that was there.
7. Trinity Church
8. The Bull
9. St. Paul's - Small church by Ground Zero
10. Ground Zero - just looked around
11. Rest our feet in the lobby of the Empire State Building
12. Drinks w/ a trader that John does business with
13. Rockettes @ Radio City Music Hall ( I forgot my camera - Can you believe that!!!! I was not feeling very well at this point).

Here are the pictures.....sorry but it takes to long to upload them on blogger.
12-01-08

No comments: