About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

12.04.2008

Back to the Lou

We are all currently in the hotel lobby waiting for a car to come get us and take us to Newark airport. The trip is over. I think that John and I can both say that we LOVE New York.....even more than we thought we would. I thought that the fast pace, lack of sun shine from the tall buildings and crazy transportation would all be way too overwhelming for simple southern girl, but I LOVED it and already want to plan our second trip!!

There will be plenty of pictures over the next few days....well after I go through the hundreds that I took and edit them.

So for now....goodbye Manhattan, 5th Avenue, cabbies (yea!) and great food!

No we need the weekend for some R&R! :-)

No comments: