About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

11.26.2008

Putting Up a Christmas Tree

Here are the steps involved......


Unwrap all the ornaments. How is it that we have only been married 4 1/2 years and we have all these ornaments? Don't get me wrong...I would much rather have a full tree than any empty one. :-)



Put on all the glass ball shaped ornaments that serve as fillers.



Begin with the larger ornaments that take up more room.



Finally make your husband help put everything else on quickly....just to get it done!

More pics of the rest of the Christmas Trees later. I have 3 this year (well really 2...one is really small)

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: