About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

11.28.2008

Our Thanksgiving

We spent our day lounging around the house. We did manage to go eat at Cracker Barrel for an early dinner. So we still got our turkey and dressing....although the dressing did not compare to Nana's. :-)

Why were we by ourselves on Thanksgiving you ask....well b/c we are heading to New York City tomorrow morning! That is right folks we will be in the big apple through Thursday w/ John's parents. We are so very excited.

Check back b/c I am sure that I will post at least once while we are there. Just to rub in that we are on an awesome vacation!

No comments: