About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

6.15.2008

STL ZOO

Last weekend was my company day at the zoo. We decided that we would go after church on Sunday. WOW WAS IT HOT!!! We didn't last very long. We got there and saw the monkeys and reptiles, had lunch, and then went to the "limited time" dinosaur exhibit (which included a 3D simulation ride that wasn't very good). After that (only a couple of hours) we called it quits and I spent the rest of the afternoon at the pool.


The dino exhibit


in the monkey house
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.