About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

6.08.2008

Meggie's Graduation

Memorial Day weekend we went to Hendersonville...for a couple of reasons...but the biggest was to see my cousin, Megan, graduate high school. She will be attending college at TCU in the fall. We love you Meggers and are very proud of you!!!Walking accross the stage!




John, Molly (Meg's sister) and I after the ceremony (it was long and boring).


Megan with her family after the ceremony.



Meggers and I after graduation! Isn't she beautiful! I love her :-)





After graduation, the whole fam went over to my aunt and uncle's to celebrate. We spent time out by the pool and went out on the lake. I took John for his first Sea Doo ride.

Here is Lily...she is two and adorable.




Sydney and me before getting in the pool. She is going to be a heartbreaker one day.





Posted by Picasa

No comments: