About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

2.01.2008

Snow, Snow, & Snow

We have snow and alot of it. The news/weather channel is saying anywhere from 8 -10 inches.
This is the front of our condo yesterday afternoon when I got home from work.

Thursday @ 4:00 p.m.

Thursday @ 8:30 p.m.

Friday @ 7:00 a.m.

That is alot of snow!!!


This is the measurment taken on our balcony. However, it is 1/2 covered so I am thinking that there is probably more on the ground.
It hasn't been decided if I am going to work yet or not. John left the house @ 6:30 this morning, but our driveway hasn't been plowed and he said that it was really hard to get out. Plus my boss told me that it was pretty bad around the office.

1 comment:

kristen said...

john...have you heard about brenda? she is resigning from cls. it is sad. she is not leaving on happy terms. long story. anyway they are having a farewell dinner for her on the 24th. i know you probably won't be able to be there...just wanted to let you know.