About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

2.24.2008

Seeing Joy & Esther Hollie

Our good friends Jeremy and Rachel had twin girls on Feb. 2. Esther was born first and weighed only 3 lbs 3 oz. Joy came within the same minute and was 4 lbs 4 oz. Both were kept in the ICU for a while. While we were in Nashville a couple of weeks ago we were able to see them. As you can see from the pictures they were still in the hospital, but Joy was going home the very next day. They were hoping that Esther would be going home soon (I am assuming that she has joined her sister now). I have never seen anything so tiny yet so beautiful. They were amazing!!


This is Esther being burped by her daddy.


Here is Rachel and I w/ Esther (doesn't she look amazing for just having twins 2 weeks before this picture was take???)


This is Joy sleeping. She is precious!!


Here is John and Jeremy w/ Joy.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: