About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

11.21.2007

Tristan's Wedding & a Hockey Game

The wedding was great...the bride was beautiful....and I took tons of pictures as expected. We were able to see several friends from the good ole UU.
The bride
Now w/ her groom

The wedding party

Me, Tristan & Bekah - Our ZTA family

w/ the bride :-)

The first dance

Zetas at the wedding

The bridesmaids (minus one) before they left for the honeymoon
Monday, John and I went to the Blues hockey game. I got free tickets from work in the club...so we got free food and drink. We had a good time.

The little kids played hockey between the 1st and 2nd periods. Too cute.

So, now we are in TN for Thanksgiving and getting ready to go celebrate w/ my mom's family. Hope everyone has a great Turkey day and gets lots of deals on Black Friday!! :-)

No comments: