About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

11.08.2007

A House Divided

That's right everyone - this is the weekend one weekend that one of us will not want to speak the the other. Arkansas is playing Tennessee @ Tennessee. Great for me b/c I get to go to Neyland Stadium (the last time I was there this game went into 6 overtimes). So while all will be fun....one of us will be very disappointed. Lot of pics will come.

For now, I leave you with the following fall pictures from Forest Park this past weekend.



2 comments:

Elizabeth Spann said...

I saw a license plate (the kind that goes on the front of your car) this week that said "A House Divided" and had Arkansas's and Tennessee's logos on it with a line down the middle. I thought of you guys. :) Good luck to both of you, hee hee!

kristen said...

go hogs!!!!