About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

10.12.2007

Let the craziness begin

So my calendar is now beginning the "crazy" phase. And yes it is really just me, John is getting left behind for most of this....so, if anyone wants to visit him in the Lou while I am elsewhere go for it. Now, don't get me wrong, I am very blessed to be involved in so much in the future. I love my friends and am very excited about all the weddings/showers etc....

Oct 13 - Alder's Shower & Girls Night Out
Oct 20 - Andy's Shower and High School Girls Night
Oct 27 - Tristan's Sower
Nov 3 - Nothing at this point - but maybe Homecoming @ the good ole UU
Nov 10 - Arkansas / Tennessee game in Knoxville
Nov 17 - Tristan'sWedding and various activities
Nov 24 - Thanksgiving Weekend in Nashville
Dec 1 - Andy's Bachlorette Party?
Dec 8 - Alder'sWedding in Nashville
Dec 15 - Andy'sWedding in Nashville & Matthew's Graduation
Dec 22 - Weekend before Christmas - In the Lou this year!
Dec 29 - New Year's Weekend
Jan 5 - WICKEDin the Lou

So, pretty much if anyone want to hang out - call us during the week!!

By the way we went and ate at Busch's Grovelast night ( I won a $100 gift card). It is supposed to be one of the best restaurants in St. Louis. It was pretty yummy!!

1 comment:

katandkarl said...

yea for being BUSY! i THINK we are tgiving in stl and xmas in LR this year. TBD.