About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

10.23.2007

Another Shower

I went to Nashville to give another wedding shower this weekend! But first on Friday night Mom, Dad and I went to my (and their) High School Homecoming. I hadn't been back to my High School since I graduated. It you weird, but we had a good time. Here is my cousin, Mandy and me @ the game. She spent the night with me after! So....much....fun.....

Saturday morning was the shower/brunch. It was great to see all the girls from High School and church!! We all had a wonderful time visiting and Andrea got great gifts for her and Derrick's new home!!

Everyone at the brunch!

Andy opening gifts!


Tell the engagement story!


Me and Amanda posing!


Andy with the groom on the front step! - There was another on the other side of the porch dressed up as a bride! It was very cute!!!

The 6 from High School!!


After the shower the 6 went our separate ways for a few hours. (I met my brother and had lunch and got a new cell phone) Then we all caught up at Nikki's house before we headed to Opryland Hotel for the night!!
This is Jacob (Jennifer's boy) @ Nikki's house. This face is his "smile for the camera" face!! Too cute.

Here we are in the elevator going to our room (minus Amanda who is taking the picture). We had such a good time catching up. It is a shame that we only get together for wedding and babies! But at least we are always able to begin where we left off! I left this weekend feel so encouraged by these girls. They mean the world to me. (by the way - we were up until 3 in the morning talking....that is all we did all night)

Sunday - I got up, met mom, dad, and Matt at Waffle House for breakfast before we went to watch Jennifer (Matt's gfriend) play soccer! It was senior day - hence the pic with her whole family.


No comments: