About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

5.26.2006


Hope everyone has a long weekend and enjoys the summer weather. We are heading to Hendersonville to see my family. My cousin, Molly, is graduating from high school. So congrats to her...I am sure there will be many pictures of the ceremony and party. Hopefully we will be able to see some college friends while we are there too. Happy Memorial Day to all!!!

3 comments:

katandkarl said...

come to LR sOON!

:)

Anonymous said...

We were in H'ville Friday afternoon - sorry we missed you
Huddles

Anonymous said...

Hey guys! Sorry I didn't get to see you this weekend. I had to celebrate more birthdays to celebrate and weddings to go to in 3 days than I've had to in 3 years! I hope yall had fun and hopefully I can catch you next time!