About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

5.10.2006

Cards game last night!

We were able to go to the Cardinals game last night with one of John's fraternity brother. This was great, as I had not yet been to the new stadium. It was sad that the old one is gone, but the new Busch is very nice! Anyway...here are pictures.
Why my husband has this weird look...I do not know.
Scottie
So So
Isn't the new Jumbotron great
The homerun in the bottom of the 8th to win the game.


Fireworks after the homer

A pretty cool sunset




No comments: