About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

11.03.2005

Several Things....

1. HALLOWEEN. Leslie and I dresed up as boring, old , married folks with no friends and nothing better to do than sit on the couch and pass out candy. Apparently these costumes were so vial that we scared away all the kids as no one came to our apartment. Also due to the hideousness no pictures exist.

2. FOOTBALL. We are traveling to Fayeteville to see the Hogs battle South Carolina and Leslie's all time favorite human Seve Spurrier. I will make no score prediction as all of them have gone horribly wrong, but I am fully expecting a dominant victory. It does not matter if the QB is Dick or Johnson, Nutt will make sure we run the ball every play against the Cocks. (Please no jokes on the names of the people involved in this game, as Mike Whaley and myself have already covered every possible one.)

3. BABIES. What is the deal with all of the baby pictures on this blog? I know the kids are cute but I am starting to get kind of nervous. Unlike Kat and Karl we are not having Babies any time soon.

11 comments:

Elizabeth Spann said...

That just made me laugh out loud. You guys are funny.
Have fun at the football game! Travel safely!

Anonymous said...

What can I say....I married him!!

emily and eric said...

eric is going to the game ALONE.. you should meet up with him there!!!

Anonymous said...

Tell Lil E. to give me a call when he gets up there. 501-993-6320.

Anonymous said...

Robus, I have to agree that there are too many baby pictures on this blog. Every time I come to find out what my good buddy John is up to, I see pictures of other people's kids. Don't you have things going on in your life that you can tell me about? Come on Johnny, I know you are an exciting guy. Me and the Gregster want to see some action. We would have our own blog but because of Greg it would probably be NC-17, and Greg doesn't want to be censored. Oh well. No more baby pictures unless it's YOUR baby.

the gloria family said...

i agree. baby pictures are sweet but i'd rather see pictures of you guys.

Anonymous said...

I do thank you guys for the pics of Kendall. I hadn't realized they'd had their baby. Thanks! =]

Leslie Robus said...

OK...so there hasn't been pictures of us on here in a while, but we have been boring the past few weeks. I am sure that we will have plenty of pictures from the Razorback game this weekend.

Susan said...

Hahaha...#2 kills me. Love the innuendoes (sp?). Also, see my Sept. 2 post for Steve Spurrier pic.

katandkarl said...

haha!

i personally ENJOY all the tater tots.

Anonymous said...

JOHN!!! I WAS AT THE GAME TO! I SHOULD HAVE CALLED JUST TO CHECK, I got free skybox tickets, it was nice and made the loss much easier to take