About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

11.15.2005

Our Weekend with ALDER!!

Friday night Alder went with us to our weekly bowl outing! Great times with the league!



Saturday we went to the brewery...see pictures below. Please note that Amy wore her Union University t-shirt while there!! Oh no!!!

That night we went down to the landing to a piano bar called the Big Bang. We had a lot of fun and the place was packed. One of the player was psycho looking....


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! I had soooo much fun with you guys. I'm seriously considering submitting the Union/beer pic for the cover of a future Unionite Mag. Think David S. Dockery will allow it?

"Well...you picked a fine time to leave me Lucille..YOU "B", YOU "S", YOU "W"!!" (this is the PG version)

Alrighty Ty...I'm ready for any Greg comments you have now........bring it!

Anonymous said...

that's fine. I've got another degree to back it up =]