About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

10.07.2005

Virtual Tour

At the request of Ty, we decided to take some pictures of our apartment for all of you people who haven't came to visit us yet.

This is the view as you walk in the front door. John is trying to program the VCR to tape Desperate Housewives.

And the dining area.

This would be the kitchen. For some reason we decided to put the magnet ribbon things on our dishwasher instead of the cars. Don't really know why.
This is our bedroom. I couldn't get a good pic...sorry.
The guest room / office space. If you look closely you can see the cat in the chair. Looking at the picture now it looks really cluttered.

The bathroom and me in the mirror taking the picture.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I actually had an impact on the blog's content. Ask and ye shall receive, I suppose. I am still not convinced that John Robus lives there. It is way too clean and...well...decorated. Anyway, thanks for honoring the request, all of us here in Memphis are thoroughly impressed. Oh yeah, did I read correctly that Robus is watching Despertae Hosewives? Come on Johnny, watch a real man's show like Laguna Beach, The REAL Orange County.

Anonymous said...

Tyler,
Desperate Housewives is the bomb. You should watch it. I know you woudl like it. I cannot stand Laguna Beach, even though the wifey loves it. I feel creepy watching it because the girls are hot but so young. I am sure you and the Gregster watch it every night though.

Anonymous said...

Yes, Greg and I are devoted Laguna Beach watchers. You are really missing out. At least Leslie is in on the aciton. Leslie, don't you just hate Jessica? She is our least favorite character on the show. What a nag. And the girl that hates her so much, Alex, what a skank she is. What about Talan throwing salt in Stephen's game, telling LC about the Valentine's Day dinner with Kristen? He sucks. Oh well, enough about that. The last episode really let me down, not a lot of action.

emily and eric said...

i love your home!!! it's soo cute! it's too bad that you guys don't live here... we could hang out and have survivor parties at YOUR house and stuff!!