About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

10.24.2005

Congrats to Kelly & Beth!!


My aunt and uncle just announced the coming of their 3rd child. I talked to my cousin Emma (4 yrs old) yesterday and she informed me that her and Sydney (her little sister) were going to be big sisters. Beth is due mid-May!!! Congrats again and we love you all!!!

This is Kelly, Emma & Beth at a Cardinals game with us this past year!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe Emma & Sydney will get a little brother

katandkarl said...

is that your little flower girl?

she's so cute!

Susan said...

I have some friends who live in St. Louis also. I actually stayed with them for Kat's wedding. Anyhow, I gave him your blog address cause he's a huge sports fan and ya'll seem to go to every sporting event in the city. He (and his kids) especially enjoyed the Cardinal Bat Girl song. Anyhow, he saw you wearing a Lamda Chi Alpha shirt in one pic. He was one as well. Then, Kat said John went to Union in TN, and that's where Steve O. was a member. Y'all should get together. His blog is www.steveo414.blogspot.com.

Leslie Robus said...

Ok...so he commented on the blog before. We were wondering who he was and trying to figure out if we knew him from school or something. It is a small world huh?