About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

8.26.2014

Ellie Grace at 3 Months

So where did month one and two go.....I really need to get to writing/typing some of this stuff before her first year is gone and I don't remember. 

Ellie is now 3 months.  I am back at work and she is in a mother's day out program full time.  We have just been back in the routine for a week.  So, I don't even know if you can count that a routine yet!  Ha! 

Big sister LOVEs you so much and so do Mommy and Daddy.  It is amazing to see you grow and learn already. 

You know all of our voices and have started actually moving your head around to find us instead of just your eyes. 

You are sooooo strong, but have been since before you were born.  I remember you moving while in my belly and hurting me!  You hold your head up really well and like laying on your tummy.

You are so very happy!  Your smile in the morning when I wake you up is the best thing ever!  You laugh at mommy more than anyone, but you think daddy and sissy are silly too.  You love to talk to us.  Your favorite is your cousin Preston!  You love him!

You aren't too interested in toys/rattles yet, but like the stuff that hangs from your play mat and bouncy seat.  I think it is more of the music/noise that they make that gets your attention. 


You still love to sit up and look around.  Your sister was this way too.  You do NOT want to be held like a baby (laying down) unless you are tired.  You hold your head up great and put weight on your legs to stand.  If you are laying on your back you will try to pull your head up like you want to sit. 

You sleep through the night and have been since about 6 weeks.  We usually put you down around 7:30 or 8 pm and you sleep until I have to wake you up at 6 am to get ready for the day.  You will sleep until 7 or 7:30 on the weekends.

You eat 6-7 oz 4 times a day.  I am thinking we may be upping that to 8 soon though. 

 You are a lot bigger that you sis was at this point.  You weigh 13 lbs and 6 oz (give or take a few oz).  You are already in 3-6 month clothes. You can still wear some 0-3 but your length is too much for those!  You are in a size 1 diaper, but daycare has size 2 and those are working too.  Mommy needs to go buy some bigger diapers! 










No comments: