About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

8.30.2013

Love for August...

....not because of school being back in session (who would).  Not because the weather is cooling (yeah right).  Not because of my bday (yup just turned 31...I am now "IN" my thirties!!!!) or the many other bdays around this time.  BUT BECAUSE OF COLLEGE FOOTBALL!


http://collegefabricstore.com/images/TENNESSEE-LOGO.gif 
Yes I get giddy this time of year b/c of college football.  The Tennessee Volunteers to be exact, but I will watch it all.  John is a Razorback fan, so I guess I have to mention them too.  AND we are season ticket holders for Vandy (hey it is SEC football in our hometown, so we are going).  So....we have plenty to watch.  

 
We kicked it off last night at the Vandy game.  It was so stinkin' hot that there are NO photos to be had.  Let me just say that football is made to be in chilly weather with some hot chocolate and a blanket!  But none the less...we still had fun.  Vandy did NOT pull out the win.  So disappointed...there is something about those Ole Miss fans I just don't like!  Of course, there are the exceptions (my college roommate and her hubs & my bosses & a few people that John works with), but overall I could do with out their fancy tailgates where the girls wear pearls and heels.  I mean come on, it is FOOTBALL and it was HOT!!  I am good with my t-shirt and flip flops!  Ha!

 
So this Labor Day weekend we will have the TVs (yes I said TVS b/c Arkansas and Tennessee games are likely to overlap) on some college football.  All while we continue to unpack of course!  

GO BIG ORANGE! Oh how I love the site of the checkered board end zone!! 

P.S. Kelsey sides with me on this one! 

No comments: