About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

4.17.2011

Photo Shoot #1278

If you know me at all you know that I love to take photos. Now that we have a kiddo, I like to take them even more b/c she is so dang cute and deserves to be photographed all the time. So....one day after church we took K outside for some photo time. Her dress was too cute not too. Why Mom?

I enjoy my thumb

Look at this!

Say cheese!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: