About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

7.26.2010

Matthew & Jennifer's Rehearsal

July 2nd was the "practice" for the wedding. We had such a fun time and it went pretty quickly. :-) There are tons of good photos from the night so I am going to share them all. Just kidding that would take a while. Here are several of the favorites though!


Beautiful Girls!


Matt & Jenn before we started


So happy!


With Lilly!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: