About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

6.08.2010

Swinging

A couple of weekends ago (it seems like I am always saying that...I am not very good at blogging right after something happens), we decided to walk to dinner b/c it was nice out. We walked to downtown Kirkwood and ate at La Salsa outside. Then on the way home we stopped by a little park and let Kelsey swing. SHE LOVED IT. She would squeal and laugh when we would push her. She is getting to be so much fun and show her personality (I think her daddy may have a hard time since she is beginning to show signs of being just like mommy).




She is grabbing at EVERYTHING and even the camera.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Elisabeth said...

Leslie, she is such a doll!