About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

3.12.2010

3 Months

This was a few weeks ago, but at least I am posting them. :-)

We can't believe that our little girl is growing so fast. She is still a VERY good baby. We even got through our first sickness this week and she wasn't too bad. Fussy yes, but would take her medicine with out a problem and still slept and ate. We are SO BLESSED to have this little girl with us. I couldn't imagine not having her. WE LOVE YOU KELSEY!!!



She looks like such a big girl sitting up like this.


This was taken on John's bday (which I forgot to post about....sorry babe!! Happy belated birthday in the blog-o-sphere). Can you tell she is going to be a daddy's girl??

Kelsey at 3 months:
- You are eating 7 ounces every 4 hours during the day (total of 4 times)
- You continue to sleep very well - 2 naps during the day and 1 cat nap during the car ride home from daycare. I have to wake you up every morning to get you ready to go (which I hate doing b/c you are so peaceful, but you don't mind one bit).
- Our favorite thing is your smile. You smile ALL the time. The best is when we wake you up in the morning and the first glance you get of mommy or daddy you smile. I can tell you that I am not smiling when I have to get up.
- You have started laughing. Not too much just a handful of times, but it is adorable.
- You are wearing size 1-2 diapers and still in your 0-3 month clothes. Your waist is so little that even some of those pants are big.
- You weigh around 11 lbs 8 ounces.
- You will hold on to things when we put them in your hand. You will sometimes accidentally grab something and hold on for a while (paci, clothes, burp cloth, etc..)
- You love being in the care as long as it is moving. When we stop at a red light you start to fuss a little.
- You are a VERY good traveler....you had your first plane ride and did great!
- You love the TV and sitting up. You have to be able to see what is going on.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: