About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

1.24.2010

TN Trip

I will begin slowly (yeah right). There are tons of photos from our week in Hendersonville. Here is the Friday night we got there and Saturday. Friday night we had Christmas with my parents, brother and his fiance. Yes, a little late. :-) Then Saturday was a FULL day of showing off our little girl!! We started with breakfast with Bryan and Amber (friends from college), then straight to lunch with Alder and Cheynne before they went to a wedding, then to my aunt and uncle's house to meet all mom's side of the family, then to celebrate a friend from high school's bday. CRAZY but wonderful day. Her are the pics....


You think Granddaddy was excited to see her??


All of K's presents from Mimi and Gdaddy


John and Bryan @ Breakfast


Amber, Kelsey and me
Posted by Picasa

No comments: