About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

12.26.2009

Merry Christmas


We hope that everyone had a very Merry Christmas. I think everyone has received their Christmas Card by now, so I am posting it on here (click to make it bigger). I just LOVE them. I took the pic and then had them designed on etsy.com. I didn't have the time to do it myself.

Things have been busy around here and we have been doing alot of traveling to and from Arkansas. John's grandfather passed away. He will be missed terribly, but has gone on to be with his Heavenly Father and to live in paradise forever. We will one day see him again.

There is alot of catch up posting to do..so stay tuned.

No comments: