About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

11.17.2009

There are updates....

....I just haven't wanted to sit down and put them up. We are still waiting on the arrival of our little girl. But we won't have to wait past Monday the 23rd. We do have an end in site. However, she of course could still come on her own. I don't really "feel" like that is going to happen, but what do I know...I have NEVER done this before.

We go back to the doc tomorrow afternoon for a couple of routine tests, just to make sure she is still doing ok. There will be more then...including some pics from the 40 week mark (which was this past Friday.) So we are now due date (or DD as John says) +4 - almost 5. :-)

1 comment:

katandkarl said...

she's all warm and comfy! i can't wait to meet HER!