About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

5.26.2009

Day II on the Beach - Sunday

We have having a blast while at the beach with my family. You may think that you have a crazy silly family, but you haven't been with mine for a week. We have a family potato game every night. So far we have played One Potato, Red Potato (Light) Green Potato (Light) and Hot Potato. Here is a pic of John and I on the beach on Sunday.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

jkkimbro5@bellsouth.net said...

Hey guys, you look great Leslie! Hope your having a great time at the beach. Wish we were there. Hope the weather gets better for everyone. Tell your family I said hello and have fun!!! Love, Aunt Debbie