About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

10.30.2008

Pumpkin Carving

So...you can't go to a pumpkin patch and not buy a pumpkin to carve. On the way home we stopped at Wal-Mart and got a carving kit. These things are AWESOME and so easy to use. See I made a ghost in a cemetery! I was proud. :-)




And of course I had to cook the seeds. The were the best I have ever had...YUMMY!!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

katandkarl said...

my pumpkin seeds are in the oven as i write this! yum!