About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

2.14.2007

Happy Valentine's Day ****UPDATED****

I LOVE YOU!!!

my pimped pic!

In other news -

1. We have 4-5 inches of snow. I love it. It is wonderful.

Our Condo

Me being silly

Just a random picture

Me & the SNOW!!!!


2. It is too cold here!!! The low tonight is in the single digits!!!

3. John and I celebrated Vday last night w/ a wonderful dinner at Citizen Kane's (a steakhouse not far from our house). It was YUMMY!!!

4. I got 18 long stemmed roses and a box of chocolates delivered to me at work this A.M. from my most wonderful and amazing hubby!!!


5. My grandfather, who has been in the hospital w/ heart problems, got to go home yesterday! He is doing fine thanks to all the prayers!!!

6. We are headed to see my family this weekend. My brother's baseball season starts Saturday and we will be there for the opening game. It is too cold for baseball if you ask me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1. that picture is super super cute sans editing.

2. what you did to that picture makes it even better! LOVE IT.