About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

9.06.2006

Woo Pig Soie???

Ok so after that little stunt that John pulled on Friday, he has been banned from blogging for all of eternity. There should be some rule out in the blog-o-sphere about chaning a post like that...it shouldn't be done.

Anway, so our weekend. We went to the Razorback game (brutal) and yes I did cheer for the Hogs, but I still refuse to "Call the Hogs" and wore my UT socks to represent. We saw Mike and Audra and she feels the same way. There is just something about seeing grown men with spirit fingers. So they lost booo...but on a better note Tennessee beat Cal!!!!! WOOOOO HOOOOO for college football.




 Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

katandkarl said...

hahaha. CUTE socks.

Anonymous said...

Watch your feet leslie, I am gonna get those socks!

And John, How is the essay contest going? I think the essay topic was "Why Tennessee and Phil Fulmer are causing the demise of modern College Football and why I should get to go to the UT-UA instead of that Leslie girl"

Anonymous said...

See you at the Vandy game hopefully
Huddles